I’m in a career I’m tired of but changing it feels way too complicated.
• I’m in a relationship that isn’t working and I don’t know how to fix it.
• I’m disappointed my life isn’t “more.”
• I had/have big plans but just can’t get there from here.
• I seem to be all about only one thing in my life (and it’s even starting to bore me!)
• I feel powerless in an important area of my life and I hate it!
• I’ve walked on eggshells for so long I’ve lost who I am.
What these people all have in common is a desire to have their life reflect who they really are. When who we are, and what we both want and need are not clear, our life starts feeling like it’s going nowhere. The answers are all inside. They only wait to be revealed. Could you use a clear reflection in your life?